Hacksaw - Air Cav - 4130 Hardtail Frame.
The Wulf's Evil Twin.
With geometry to amplify reactive handling, the Hacksaw is ready for all manner of unstructured freeride insanity!
Our riders have found that it is increadibly versitile, wether at janky local dirt jumps, boosting a stair set in the supermarket car park or trekking through the mountains to cut new insane lines.
That said, someone just did a 50 mile off road bike race with one. Hardtails will always surprise you.
- 44mm Headtube - Fits all forks.
- Suitable for 142 & 148mm hubs
- 27.5" Optimised.
- 31.6mm Stealth Dropper post
- Triple butted 4130 Mainframe
- ISCG 05
- Laser cut gusset.
- Suitable up to 180mm Forks (optimal 150mm)
- 73mm Threaded BB - No creaks from press fit.
- Can be run singlepeed
- Fully replacable L&R Dropouts if you wreck yourself.
- 160mm post mount disk. (Max disc 210mm)
Limited Edition, when its gone its gone!
This production run is complete and is now going through final processing - estimated shipping from hub to customer 20th October.
Complete builds are availiable as an add on. Please contact us for details.