Headbanger - Pinion Gearbox - Frameset
Awarded 4/5 Stars MBUK & Bike Radar.
"The skinny, curved, A-frame seatstays give the back end the smoothest, most forgiving ride of any hardtail I’ve ever tested. That lets you bury the DVO fork into savage sections without your feet blowing off the pedals or the back end kicking up"
Yes this is a gravity optimised hardtail, if you want to grind uphill, but absolutley shred hellfire downhill, this is your beast. Quiet, Stable, Planted.
Go faster, Go harder.
Low maintainance Pinion gearbox.
- Pinion C 1.9XR Gearbox
- Cranks 175mm
- Twist Shifter
- 142 x 12 Singlespeed hub (we reccomend onyx)
- 44mm Headtube takes tapered forks.
- 31.6 stealth dropper post.
- 160mm post mount disc
- Sliding replacable dropouts.
- Black with Gold Decals.
- Triple Butted 4130 Steel tubing
- Official Pinion Bridge.
- 62:77 geometry.