WULF OG : Preorder
The Wulf is our beloved trail bike, not quite as crazy as some of our more extreme models, it is the ideal bridge between your current bike and our advanced geometry. A full 4130 steel frame with triple butted top and downtube, cnc driveside yoke, sliding dropouts and post mount brake, make this a versitile bike that's likely to be pulled out of the shed for most of your hacks.
Riders report a comfortable ride with day long comfort, great climbing and balanced decending prowess.
Common sense standards
- 44mm Headtube fits a majority of forks.
- 148 Boost spacing (but we hear people fit 142 just fine)
- 3" tyre and mud clearance when using 27.5+ (some riders put a 29 with a trail tyre)
- Internal routed dropper 31.6mm
- We reccomend a 140/160mm fork.
- 73mm threaded bb.
Please note, we can offer this incredible price due to the preorder nature of this frame. Full global delivery will be circa 15th March 2019. By purchasing this you agree to honour this. You may not cancel your order unless delivered after 15th March 2019. If you are unsure. Do not buy. If you want a bargain, what are you waiting for?